Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Respawn

I've neglected this poor blog for far too long. I've been doing a fair amount of drawing, but since I'm at the boyfriend's I don't have instant access to a scanner. Scanning here generally means having to ask his mom to get off her computer, and unless the boyfriend's scanning his own stuff already I feel kinda bad having to bother people about it. I've got some good stuff though, and I seem to be emerging from what felt like the worst art-block ever so hopefully I'll be having stuff to show you soon.

In the meanwhile, I did manage to get this quickie up:



It's a bit of fanart for my boyfriend's webcomic. It's ending its run on the internet this weekend, so I thought I'd show it some love. I'm still struggling to emerge from my old style-habits, but I like the way these guys came out. The backgrounds are crappy, but I'm going to excuse it since it is just a quickie.

1 delicious replies:

Krazed Kazoo said...

It's ending it's run...?!