Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Sketch a Day 11/25/09

I can't express how much I was affected by Urusei Yatsura as a kid. I'm pretty sure it was one of the first animes I watched ever, and it's also probably the thing that turned my tender young brain on to girly art. I mean, if there's anything cuter than Lum yelling "Darling!" while flying after that boy (who I can never remember his name), I don't want to know.




Also, I officially proclaim this week "The Girls of Fanart" week. Next week my sketches will all be some other theme, most likely animal studies. Or maybe landscape shtuff. We'll see. As much fun as it is to draw some of my favorite characters, I need to actually do something challenging for once. Siiiiiiiigh.

I can feel my watercolors getting weirder and weirder. I guess that's a good thing.

0 delicious replies: